1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.1 This Policy determines the procedure for processing and protecting by the organization "101 DOLLARS" (hereinafter referred to as the "Owner") and its partners (hereinafter referred to as the "Partners") information about individuals (hereinafter referred to as the "User"), which may be obtained by the Owner when the User purchases services / goods, non-exclusive licenses provided, including through the site, services, programs used by the Owner and / or Partners (hereinafter referred to as the Site, Services).
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of personal information that the User provides when using the Site, Services or during the registration process, to purchase goods / services, a non-exclusive license from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. Relations related to the collection, storage, dissemination and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy, other official documents of the Owner and the current legislation of Ukraine.
1.4. By registering on the Website and using the Website and Services, the User expresses his/her full consent to the terms of this Policy.
1.5. If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Website and/or any Services available through the use of the Website shall be immediately terminated.
1.6. In case the User does not agree to receive information from the Owner and/or Partners, the User may unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
After receiving the notification, a request is created based on the information received from the User. The appeal is processed within a maximum of 24 hours. As a result, the information about the User is not included in the entire newsletter.
2. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING, PROCESSING AND STORING INFORMATION PROVIDED BY USERS OF THE SITE
2.1. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. The Owner processes the User's personal data for the following purposes:
- identification of the party within the framework of agreements and contracts concluded with the Owner and / or Partners;
- providing the User with goods/services, access to the Website, Services;
- communication with the User, sending transactional letters to the User at the time of receipt of the registration application on the Site or receipt of payment from the User, once, if the User performs these actions, sending notifications and requests to the User;
- sending the User messages of an advertising and/or informational nature;
- checking, researching and analyzing such data to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Website, as well as to develop new services and sections of the Website;
- conducting statistical and other research based on anonymized data.
- The processing of the above personal data may be carried out through the mixed processing of personal data, and may include the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification, depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data.
- personal data may be transferred to third parties using public networks and international information exchange, using cross-border data transfer on the territory of foreign countries, including if these countries do not provide adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects in order for the User to receive goods / services, as well as to achieve other goals.
- The processing of personal data may be carried out during the entire limitation period provided for by the legislation of Ukraine regarding the Agreement concluded by the User with the Owner and/or partners.
3. CONDITIONS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER AND ITS TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
3.1 The Owner shall take all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. The Owner provides access to the User's personal data only to those employees, contractors and Partners who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Website, Services and the provision of Services, the sale of goods, and the receipt of a non-exclusive license by the User.
3.3 The Owner has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of Ukraine (including in order to prevent and/or stop illegal and/or unlawful actions of the Users). The disclosure of information provided by the User may be made only in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases provided for by the legislation of Ukraine.
3.4 The Owner does not verify the accuracy of the information provided by the User and assumes that the User provides accurate and sufficient information in good faith, takes care of the timeliness of making changes to the previously provided information if necessary, including, but not limited to, changing the phone number.
4.1 When using the Site, training materials, the User confirms that:
- has all the necessary rights to register and use the Services offered by the Owner;
- provides accurate information about himself/herself in the amount necessary to use the Website Services, the mandatory fields for the further provision of the Website Services are marked in a special way, all other information is provided by the user at his/her own discretion.
- realizes that the information posted by the User on the Website about himself/herself may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy and may be copied and distributed by them;
- has read this Policy, expresses his/her consent to it and assumes the rights and obligations specified in it. Acquaintance with the terms of this Policy posted on the website is the User's written consent to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
4.2 The Owner does not verify the accuracy of the received (collected) information about the Users, except when such verification is necessary to fulfill obligations to the User.
5. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS POLICY, "USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION" MEANS:
5.1. Data provided by the User independently when using the Site, Services, including, but not limited to: Surname, first name, patronymic; Surname, first name in Latin transcription, as they are indicated in the passport; Year, month and date of birth; Place of birth; Gender; Email address; Home contact (mobile) phones; data on height, weight and health status.
5.2. Data that is automatically transferred to the Services in the course of their use by means of the software installed on the User's device, including IP address, information from cookies, information about the User's browser (or other program through which the Services are accessed), access time, address of the requested page.
7. FEEDBACK. QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
7.1. Any suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be reported to the Project Support Service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.